Last week felt more like a groundwork kind of week than a results one. I did:
* Finish “Bob“, the song that’s been in waiting for a year and a half, and
* Launch Sciencey Vids, my new… thingy… of offbeat but interesting videos on a variety of scientific topics.
* I also started, and possibly finished, the music for “This is a Galaxy”, the second Sciencey Vid.
None of those three things are really major parts of the week, though; “Bob” and Sciencey Vids were both mostly done before this week, and the music for “This is a Galaxy” really won’t be that involved.
My biggest project this week was something for my actual job. I don’t tend to discuss day-job projects here, for a number of reasons, but this one is worthy. I’m going to be making a series of videos promoting National Library Week, and I think that they will be cool.
Fairly time-consuming, too. This week I spent a lot of time pulling some excerpts from our video archives, which will form the basis of the new videos. I also found a number of music selections that may be useful for the project.